English, Latvian, Russian
- Start place
to 2 hours
All seasons, 24/7
Teika is a unique neighborhood of Riga, which was rapidly developed during the interwar period in independent Latvia. Factories, plants, and extraordinary residential buildings were built here.
VEF factory was the industry leader in Latvia for a hundred years. The smallest Minox cameras in the world, telephones, and even airplanes were produced here.
An exciting walk through the territory of the former factory awaits you. Take your family and friends with you and start the adventure.
Difficulty – moderate. Some experience in quest-a-like games (escape rooms, scavenger hunts, mystery geocaches…) will be useful.
How to Play
Shortly after purchasing a ticket for you will receive e-mail with desired game access data.
Just follow the direct link provided in e-mail.
Read them carefully and navigate to the start location.
Press Start when you are ready to play.
Riddles, mysteries, quizes.
Solve a riddle, go to the given location and input answer
You can't be lost. You will get navigation tips, photo clues, and useful information every few minutes
Questory games and excursions are held online. You don't need to install any special app.
Please check that your Apple, Android or other smartphone meets simple technical requirements before the game.
You will need
- Internet connection. If you are limited in mobile internet data, please check your consumption during the game.
- Browser. Safari, Chrome or Samsung Internet are recommended.
- GPS and maps. Apple or Google Maps will be useful for navigation.
For some games you will need
- Camera for photos and videos.
- Ability to send photos and videos via Telegram or WhatsApp messenger.