Price is for a group.
This self-guided Old Riga walking sightseeing tour is perfect if you are short on time and trying to save some money. You will visit the most interesting and remarkable places. You’ll also see a few hidden gems of Old Town.
The excursion starts and ends at the Town Hall Square.
Tasks of this quest are quite easy, so you can play with kids and without knowledge of Riga.
|Languages||English, Latvian, Russian, Estonian, Lithuanian, German|
|Location||Riga Old Town|
|Start place||Town Hall Square (Ratslaukums)|
|Duration||to 2 hours|
|Working Hours||00:00 – 24:00|
Wheelchair Accessibility – Paving-stoned roads
HOW IT WORKS
Shortly after purchasing a ticket for you will receive e-mail with desired game access data.
Just follow the direct link provided in e-mail.
Read them carefully and navigate to the start location.
Press Start when you are ready to play.
Riddles, mysteries, quizes.
Solve a riddle, go to the given location and input answer
You can't be lost. You will get navigation tips, photo clues, and useful information every few minutes
Questory games and excursions are held online. You don't need to install any special app.
Please check that your Apple, Android or other smartphone meets simple technical requirements before the game.
You will need
- Internet connection. If you are limited in mobile internet data, please check your consumption during the game.
- Browser. Safari, Chrome or Samsung Internet are recommended.
- GPS and maps. Apple or Google Maps will be useful for navigation.
For some games you will need
- Camera for photos and videos.
- Ability to send photos and videos via Telegram or WhatsApp messenger.